Garlic Spread

4 sticks butter or margarine
1/4 c. garlic powder &
1 tsp garlic powder (I said it was my recipe)
1 tsp onion salt
1/4 c. dried parsley
So, my mother used to make garlic bread all of the time but it was always different. I decided that I would come up with a consistent recipe. I like to use margarine because it softens easier. I keep this mixture in an airtight container in the refrigerator to use whenever the need arises. Now you can't say I never gave it to you...Janetta

3 comments:

Megan said...

MMmmm. At first I was a little worried that the 4 sticks of margarine were for one loaf of bread. Good thing it was clarified that this is stored in the refrigerator for multiple uses - I am a ditz.

No baby names yet. We have a list of about 10 names we 'like', but we can't commit. I am afraid we never will.

emily ballard said...

Thanks for the recipe. I love this stuff.

I should make this with that huge tub of Western Family "spread" that Derrick bought.

Janetta said...

Thanks Angela. I appreciate it. Need a little clarification on the first garlic powder. 1/4 of what?