Early Church

Early church is hard for many reasons.  First of all, I am not an early riser.  The day seem to go on & on.  The house gets very messy with everyone home.  So I have decided that if I am a nice mom {take a nap} that the Sabbath can endish at 4.  At 4 I get really antsy and have to do something.  I was downstairs with Gracie & she asked me why we don't use the family home evening board.  It reminded me that this had been on my list of things to finish for around 5 years at least.  So we did a craft.
Then the house was even messier than before so I started cleaning. I found this scarf & wrapped it around my head. I called myself "team clean". Gracie came upstairs a few minutes later and had a matching scarf around her head. We got straight to work {Gracie is the best cleaning buddy, we have fun working together} After a while Jake came up asking me to fold his cowboy bandana that Uncle Dean had given him. I was pleasantly surprised when he asked me to tie it around his head. Miss Gretchen doesn't like to be left out so she found herself a scarf as well.
And just so you get the idea of how long Sunday afternoons really are, here is a little ditty Jake & Gretchen like to play

No comments: