So sometimes it is not exactly a craft that we do. I had to take Gretchen down to Primary's to met the urologist. While we were in the appointment Emily gave the kids pennies and let them make wishes. When we left, she gave them each another and let me in on her fun. It is pretty adorable to watch them make a wish. When we were leaving Rachel had her little hands clasped under her chin. I looked back and told Emily I thought she might be praying for her wish. She is so funny. She was giving a little chant & threw her penny in with determination. Afterwards we went to the Clark Planetarium. We saw an IMAX film about life under the sea. I loved it. Jake wouldn't wear his 3-d glasses whenever the music warned of danger. His favorite part was The Great White. I think he was especially pleased that The Great White (he never says shark, just Great White) didn't eat anything.
Craft Day?
So sometimes it is not exactly a craft that we do. I had to take Gretchen down to Primary's to met the urologist. While we were in the appointment Emily gave the kids pennies and let them make wishes. When we left, she gave them each another and let me in on her fun. It is pretty adorable to watch them make a wish. When we were leaving Rachel had her little hands clasped under her chin. I looked back and told Emily I thought she might be praying for her wish. She is so funny. She was giving a little chant & threw her penny in with determination. Afterwards we went to the Clark Planetarium. We saw an IMAX film about life under the sea. I loved it. Jake wouldn't wear his 3-d glasses whenever the music warned of danger. His favorite part was The Great White. I think he was especially pleased that The Great White (he never says shark, just Great White) didn't eat anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Lovin the 3D glasses look. I also wanted to comment on Gretchen drinking the green salsa at Sonora Grill. When I go with my fam I am the only one who eats the green salsa. What is up with that?! It's the better one for sure! Holla Gretchen!
how fun! i've never been to an imax movie, but i hear they're pretty sweet! how did the dr go?
(In case anyone feels like granting Rachel's wish, I'm pretty sure she was asking for the Cropped Sailor Trousers from the new Mini Boden magazine.)
And that was nice of you to slightly sugarcoat the IMAX experience to preserve the memory as a positive one. I do believe your actual words were, "If I ever get baby hungry, just make me come here with these kids again."
I love your craft day reports!
Post a Comment