Maddie loves icecream for breakfast! Funny how it is always a no no but then when you become an adult you ask why?, then you ask why not!? You are a good mom!
I showed this picture to Rachel and it gave her a great idea for a book she is going to write for school. It is going to be funny, especially since you are the inspiration.
5 comments:
Can I come live there? Or better yet, maybe I should send Ross - he would fit right in ;)
Maddie loves icecream for breakfast! Funny how it is always a no no but then when you become an adult you ask why?, then you ask why not!? You are a good mom!
You are the coolest Mom, I need to be more like you.
I showed this picture to Rachel and it gave her a great idea for a book she is going to write for school. It is going to be funny, especially since you are the inspiration.
LOVE this post:)
Post a Comment