Men Are From Mars Women Are From Venus

Tonight Mike & I were discussing our 10 year anniversary.  We covered a variety of issues.  It was all in good spirits but I had to just give up because all of the stuff I was sharing sounded good & made sense until I heard his take.

Me:  Mike I want something to brag about, not an item but a story.
Mike:  Just make something up.

Mike:  What?  I am I the big mean husband at your work now?
Me:  No the problem is, they just think their husband is fabulous.
Mike:  Give it time.

High hopes....

4 comments:

i'm h.mac said...

hilarious.........

Chelsie said...

haha, i love it

amity said...

i was reading in my strangling husbands book that if you believe they are something, then they will become that something. i am not really sure if that works or not (i have been believing for a while, i will let you know when it works.) here's to hoping, believing, and dreaming. thanks for listening to all my troubles last week and for always being there for me. love you!!!!

Megan said...

Haha. Now I know where your kids get their hilariousness from ;)