Field Trip

Jake & Lucy had a preschool trip.  The families were invited and Gracie was going to be the only one not there.  Because, you are only little once and you should have a few good memories I let her skip school {oh gads, it was a Wednesday} and join us.
The water was cold, but the kids really enjoyed it.
Thanks for reminding me to bring my camera Emily:)

7 comments:

Megan said...

Oh tear. Seeing the waves on the walls in the background - that place hasn't changed. Love it. And I love that you let Gracie skip school - totally something Janers would have done too and I love her for that!

Chelsie said...

agreed...totally worth skipping school! so fun! you were right by my house! tender

The Hicken's said...

Way to much fun to be in school! I love that you let her go. That was a cute idea for a picture up there on the board like that. I will have to remember that one!

emily ballard said...

I guess I wasn't jumping up and down high enough to get the kids to look at me. Next time I'll push someone in the pool to make them smile.

Would you send this picture my way, please?

Anonymous said...

So is it weird the little one didn't get a life jacket I mean wouldn't you want to save the one that is wild and can't swim?

Jake and Alayna said...

Sounds like fun! You're such an awesome mom! I think it's great Gracie got to skip school and come too!

Rebecca said...

So cute. Makes me wish I lived close to you guys.

You are a great mom:)