Oney Get's All Fixed Up
Last night Mike & Jake took Oney to visit Uncle Reed the Vet. He had to be fixed, have his tail docked & his dew claws removed. I guess the breeder didn't remove them because it is not a big deal for inside dogs. Anyway the little guy is pretty miserable. The good news is Jake took some shots to document.
We are pretty luck to have a vet in the family. He has been very good to us. When they got home, Gracie & I were downstairs folding laundry. Jake came in, and in his gruff man voice said, flicking a baggie of marshmallows at Gracie, "Grace, look what I got for you, marshmallows." "You mind if I help you fold? It is so refreshing, I got to sleep all the way there & all the way back. I am so refreshed." He has been using a lot of big words lately. The other day he and Gracie had an -argument- and then when I sent him to his room he let me know that he had -apologized- Oh we love this boy, his gruff man voice & his 2 finger point, but our very favorite part is that he is so tender. He is always thanking me for things like folding his clothes or cleaning the tub.
This picture is about 2 years ago, but it is too funny. He took apart his target and made this paint brush "roller" and was painting the shower.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
he is a good boy. I hope he is not too broken hearted to lean that cowboys bones can break. THE MIGHTY DEAN GOT HURT.
Post a Comment