The Hill's
This is a fun time of year for our family because we get to spend it with the Hill's. Jeff is a farmer & can't play much during the summer, but after the harvest his work slows down a little.
Mike & Jeff are hunting buddies & evidentially so are Jackson & Jake.
This morning Mike & Jeff went out goose hunting & this afternoon Jackson said he wanted to go pheasant hunting with Jake, NO girls allowed. It kills me when Mike gets to play with Jeff & I don't get to hang out with Niki, so we met up in Plain City for dinner & then had the Hill's over for dessert.
The best part about the Hill's is that I can visit with Jeff (we grew up together) & Mike can visit with Niki (she likes to talk dogs). I love that they stay late & visit. We have so much fun with their family!
I should probably note that Jake is more of a goose hunter, lay in a blind, wait for the geese to come to you. Jackson is a pheasant hunter, walk & visit for miles. Oh, and for the record, the picture of Mike & Jeff was not actually of this mornings hunt, but this was the most recent I could find of the two of them together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment