Craft Day
So sometimes after craft day it seem I just don't get around to posting. Last week we made gingerbread cookies & decorated them. We didn't have craft week this week, because I went out with some friends to see Twilight. Here are some funny pictures of last weeks craft day.
This darling picture is here because of the one a little further down. When you are older I hope you will forgive me...
Notice she is wearing jammies? They were from Lucy, and she had to put them right on. She also enjoys sitting in Adam's highchair.
If only for a short time, my boy did take it pretty seriously.
Can you blame me? She is just so cute from this angle.
As always Gracie & Rachel are die-hard crafters! I think the facial expressions must be helpful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
so glad you came to twilight and ditched craft day, i bet there was no pepsi at craft day, or that hunky vampire's diamond face.....
I think craft day is so fun, how about you and Emily come to my house for craft day. Just take the kids out of school.
And yes soon means.... DAYS and sometimes weeks.
i am such a bad friend for not even asking you about your night out. i hope you had so much fun. what did you think about the movie? i am hearing such different views from everyone who has read the book and seen the movie.
Post a Comment