Eternal Baby

I think Noah lived to be somewhere around 950 years old. If that is the case, then it would be socially acceptable to call a 3 yr old and infant right? A binki wouldn't be a problem... Miss Gretty wants everything baby and I like the quiet of a binki, so here is our solution.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a mom you have to to pick your battles. It is something that I had to learn the hard way. Good for you at learning to let the little things go.

Blake and Jessica said...

I believe in keeping the peace, and if that means giving Gretchen a binki, oh well.

Jen said...

Hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

I remember your blankie pinned to the bed when you were three so I loved this picture and the technique. Mom

The White's said...

I think it is good that your baby wants to stay a baby. That way your still get to hold her and do the fun baby stuff, then when your done send her on her way.