amen, that's too cute. and i love gracie's cleverness with the candy...that's something megan would have done to me and i totally would have fallen for it too
Whatever Chelsie. LAcie is the one who would take my bike telling me she would give me a dollar and then when she got back and I demanded a dollar she would give me a 'doll hair' Mean sister. Your kids are so cute. I love their Halloween costumes too. Did you make Gracie's devil costume?
3 comments:
amen, that's too cute. and i love gracie's cleverness with the candy...that's something megan would have done to me and i totally would have fallen for it too
You have taught her well.
Whatever Chelsie. LAcie is the one who would take my bike telling me she would give me a dollar and then when she got back and I demanded a dollar she would give me a 'doll hair' Mean sister. Your kids are so cute. I love their Halloween costumes too. Did you make Gracie's devil costume?
Post a Comment