The Toils of Nap Time

This is Miss Gretchen, she should be napping, but there are too many requirements for this to happen. Along with several other steps that must be taken to get the mood just right, she has to have her bed moved. I am not sure what for, but the girl will not sleep if everything is not "just so" It started out simply moving the bed from the wall. Then into the middle of the room, & now the crib must be right up to the door. If she weren't so darling & funny...

4 comments:

The White's said...

She kills me.

Chelsie said...

oh gretchen and jake...those stories make me miss you...your kids are so dang funny. can coop ride the ponies at your parents or is he too small?

Megan said...

Maybe she will want her crib in the hallway next time. What a good mom you are to oblige, I would just say 'sorry' to Anna - I am a stinker. And Jake is such a trooper! I got bucked off a horse when I was about the same age and it took me years to get back on. He is a real cowboy ;)

Jen said...

Kids just crack me up. What a great picture on the side of the blog with Jake and the horse. I am so glad he survived that scenario. He is a brave cowboy. What a smart little cookie that Gretchen.