
Cute Aunt Karen has decided that she would have Disney movie night at the Steve Ballard household. She was shocked that the girls hadn't seen ALL of the Disney movies. Miss Gracie was lucky enough to attend. They watched Mulan and had popcorn with frosting (Rachel "discovered" it) They also enjoyed some Fresca & Gobstoppers. What a party. Thanks aunt Karen.
5 comments:
popcorn and frosting...that is brilliant...why didn't i ever think of that?!
Oh - I love that Karen! Good to see her on here, tell her hi for me! I can't believe those kids had never seen 'Mulan!' That is my favorite Disney movie...and 'The Little Mermaid' - us red heads gotta stick together ;)
It was a fun night. I am glad that Gracie could attend.
Sorry...the nickname unavailable was Karen. :)
Let me just tell you I love reading your blog. I miss your kids so much. The other day Jori was crying for Gracie. Just wanted to let you know we miss you guys.
Post a Comment