We had craft day at their house this week. The kids decorated plaster of paris animals. Jake & Gretchen finished up quick as can be and then the girls , like usual, took quite a bit more time.
Craft Tuesday AKA Craft Wednesday
It is official, craft Wednesday has been moved to Tuesdays. 
We had craft day at their house this week. The kids decorated plaster of paris animals. Jake & Gretchen finished up quick as can be and then the girls , like usual, took quite a bit more time.
Each figure had several coats of paint and they even moved on to painting the plates their paint was on. Emily & I made stuffed peppers. That was a good "craft" for me to learn. 

Mike joined us this time and that was really helpful. Jake sometimes suffers from only boy syndrome. He and Mike spent time doing handy man activities. It is fun to watch Mike work & Jake think he is so very helpful. Having Mike there really cut down on the whining from Jake & Gretchen.
We had craft day at their house this week. The kids decorated plaster of paris animals. Jake & Gretchen finished up quick as can be and then the girls , like usual, took quite a bit more time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what a great idea Ang. Looks like lots of fun. I'm sure Mike was right around the corner painting something as well, but is too embarrassed to admit that he likes crafts.
I wish I had craft days..I guess someday we'll have to get together and have our own fun day.
Post a Comment