In these shots I said: do your mad face, pretend like Gracie is in big trouble, do your stinky face & make a mad face. She was being so funny I let her stay up for like and hour & I even let her sleep in my room. It pays to crack this mother up!
I love this! It expresses her personality so well. I loved the idea of scrolling down quickly it makes the pictures that much better. The last one is my favorite! Love Em
8 comments:
What the heck! Those are hillarious. Was she mad or was she just being silly. What a cutie!
so funny if you scroll down really fast it is almost like a slideshow! I think I have seen some of those faces from her mom too!
oh my heck, i love it! she is hilarious. i love her pretty eyes too
How cute and what a coincidence that her little faces are similar to how I am feeling at about 4:00 pm every day. she is a cutie!
I have had many of these "Gretchen looks" directed at me haha! I don't care what you say she is darling and makes me laugh...
P.S I took the letter verification thing off.. just for you. Truth be told I wasn't even aware it was on there!
Could Gretchen be any Funnier?! I just love those faces. She is the so cute!!
I love this! It expresses her personality so well. I loved the idea of scrolling down quickly it makes the pictures that much better. The last one is my favorite! Love Em
HA HA HA HA... I am laughing so hard right now!!
Post a Comment