"I Love Teaching"

My cute mom got the "I love Teaching" award from Weber School district. It was so fun to go and watch them present it to her. They did a wonderful tribute. The entire time she beamed with "Warrior Pride" The only injustice for me was that they did not mention how she gets the chills when they sing the school song. My mother is a true warrior. She loves teaching & she loves her students. I think the best part about my mom being a teacher, is that she still gets excited to learn. She enjoys sharing her discoveries. I am proud of you mom! You have always been an amazing teacher!
Thanks for dinner Dad!

9 comments:

The White's said...

Wow, you have a great Mom and Dad!
Addy

Stephanie Hall said...

That award fits your mom perfectly. I'm back and finally updated-yea for me!

Kristin said...

This is Kristin (Urry) Hart. What an honor for your mom. She is an amazing teacher. She was definitely one of my favorites. Email me at kriscott62600@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite to my blog.

Jen said...

What a great lady! You are lucky to have such a great mom. Congrats!

Poulsen Family said...

Your mom rocks. I just love her so much. Amy

Megan said...

Your mom really is a true 'Warrior'. She was such an awesome teacher. I especially loved all her stories about you kiddos! Bwa ha ha

Taryn said...

I bet your mom is the best teacher! She is such a sweet person.

Tiffany said...

I love your mom! And she did a great job raising you! She is so caring of others! I am glad she is being recognized at work!

Brittany said...

That doesn't surprise me one bit!! Your mom is a neat lady and she deserves it. Congratulations to her!!
Hey thanks for the gift card! I can't wait to use it!