Ballard Family Night

Mike's sweet mom & dad come each month & do a family night lesson & treat. It is fun to have them come over. Gloria does a lesson for the kids & then takes them to do some kind of activity while Richard gives us a more advanced look at the same topic. I really love these family nights & need to be better at doing our own.
Monday out lesson was on being a "Fisher of Men" I love hearing my kids respond to the questions. Gloria & Richard really go out of their way to make these night memorable.(That is Herbie, Karen's dog, Grandma & Grandpa were tending)

3 comments:

Jen said...

What a great thing. Mike's parents do something kind of like that with all of the family still back home. I hate that we are missing out. Can't wait to come home.

Megan said...

Your kids are going to love that you documented all these things when they are grown up. Such a good idea and the way you lay out the pictures is so cute.

Brittany said...

Kids love Family Night don't they? I wish I could be better at having things planned each Monday. Cute pictures.