We spent the 4th of July with Mike's family. The day was FULL of fun. It started with the parade and then a picnic lunch at our house. The adults visited and the kids played on the swings, 4 wheelers and trampoline. We put a few of the kids down for naps and a bunch of us went to the North Ogden Cherry Day's activities. After that, we met at Mike's mom & dad's for a cook-out. Mike's cute Uncle Clark & Aunt Kay came too. We played in the kiddy pool, slip & slide, sprinkler, hula hooped & enjoyed a marvelous dinner (thanks Gloria). That night we all ventured out to Plain City to watch the fireworks and do a few of our own. Mike's sister, Angie, and her family were here visiting from Coeur' D Alene Idaho. We spent most of the week playing. I have had such a hard time trying to find a way (and time) to post all of the pictures. I didn't want to do another slide show because they don't always work. While Angie was here she taught me a lot about Photo Shop (I retained a little). Point is, my posts are a little out of order, but I will get around to documenting the entire week of activities. We had a really fun time playing with our family.
1 comment:
I think it is a great way of posting multiple pictures. Wish I had photo shop and a fraction of your mad skills.
Post a Comment