Isn't that the cutest? This is Gretchy & her early birthday present. She likes to remind Gracie & Jake that Oney is hers, but she is still processing what that means. Gretchen has been obsessed with binkis so I thought it would be funny to get the puppy a Kong Puppy Binki, it took Gretchen a little while to decide that she could share it with him. He was named after Johnny Cash's song "Oney". He is a Maltepoo. His daddy was an eight pound poodle & his mom, a 5 pound Maltese. I am hoping he stays small. He has been very pleasant & has not had one accident. One full day of success!
Oney (O-nee)
Isn't that the cutest? This is Gretchy & her early birthday present. She likes to remind Gracie & Jake that Oney is hers, but she is still processing what that means. Gretchen has been obsessed with binkis so I thought it would be funny to get the puppy a Kong Puppy Binki, it took Gretchen a little while to decide that she could share it with him. He was named after Johnny Cash's song "Oney". He is a Maltepoo. His daddy was an eight pound poodle & his mom, a 5 pound Maltese. I am hoping he stays small. He has been very pleasant & has not had one accident. One full day of success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Ah he is so cute! And it looks like the kids are lovin on him. I love that they named him after a johnny cash song...that is awesome.
Oh that is pretty cute - both the kids with him and the dog itself. Anna jusy ran to the computer and started barking and saying 'hi dog!' haha. Maybe she needs one too.
Oh! He is so dang cute Ang! That is to funny that guy looked like Chris! I miss you too.. it has been to long.. Maybe i will have to just come see you at home so i can see your cute new addition to the family!
very very cute dog!
As far as the Twilight series, I think that is so funny that your friend said that to her husband because I always think that. I kept joking with Mike and telling him that I wish he was a vampire.
If we ever get in an argument and he asks, "what do you want me to do Jen?" I always just want to say, "Treat me like Edward treats Bella you fool!!!!" I know, it's fiction, it's a book and I can't expect my husband to act like a vampire.:)
I have the greatest husband, so I can't complain. He just suffers a bit in the romancing department.
well if a cute puppy is what it takes to replace webkinz.... hehehe. hope to see ya soon! Tiffo
Oh my gosh, Oney is so cute!! It sure looks like the girls love him! Sorry I've been such a slacker about blogging!
He is adorable Ang!! I am sure you will get back to webkinz soon! That picture with Gracie and just too cute it looks like one from a commercial.
I swear the deal was you were going to get me one too! UGH! He is so stinkin cute Angela!! Much better than the schnauzer idea I'm not going to lie. Friends forever!
Way Cute!! Jori will love to hold it when we come and visit next time. She asks us every week when we can get another dog. Great name too!
Post a Comment