Bridger Lake
We had a blast. Granny made sure we had a craft for every day. We decorated the tree by our camp site with pipe cleaners, we painted little plaster animals, made plaster of paris scenes with pine cones, sticks & leaves. We played capture the flag. Everyone played and it was so funny. Granny Sharon took it pretty seriously. We fished out of the pontoon boats & raft. On Sunday we rafted down one of the rivers and watched the "Elite Team" bunny hop a huge log across the river. I wish I had a picture of our train. Mike and I took our truck full of gear & pontoon boats. We pulled my mom & dad's 24" camper trailer and then behind that we had our small trailer with the 4 wheeler. When I was unpacking I realized that all of the recreation stuff Mike brings is as much or more than I have to bring to take care of our family. Be sure to view our slide show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so great. I am amazed at how fun blogging is, especially when I get to see our family and friends. Thanks Angela
Post a Comment