Sundays

My cute mom & dad have us over for dinner every Sunday.  We have a lot of fun enjoying each-others  company.  These are some funny pictures that pretty much capture any given Sunday.  Thanks mom & dad for all that you do for us, we know a lot of work goes into every Sunday.  You are helping us make some awesome memories!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fancy blog, Angie. The swing looks fun and the horses look BEAUTIFUL.

Brittany said...

Fun Fun Fun Pictures!! I've always loved going to your families house. I love the swing pictures :) and love love the horse pictures too!!

Megan said...

It's weird to think that your parents don't live in the house pn Wahsington anymore...good times where had there for sure. I love your fam. I wish, much to Ross's dismay, we got to go to my parents house every Sunday for dinner.