
We spent Memorial weekend at Dean & Lindsey's house in Thatcher. The weather was a little crummy, but we always have a good time. We went up Sunday afternoon with Addy & Cameron. Because there are so many of us, our family stayed in the trailer at the barn. The kids loved it. The bunk beds really impressed them. It was nice for Mike & I because we had them all separated and we had our own room. We might do it again that way. Sunday evening Dean took us all up on a ridge and had a skeet shoot. His clay pigeon launcher was incredible. Monday was really rainy. Grandma & Grandpa Great came up with my mom and dad. Emilee & Johnny came and Casey & Alyson were there too. It was fun to have everyone together. We had the typical funeral dinner, ham & potatoes with rolls & fruit. Emilee makes the best ham. I should post the recipe... like that will ever happen. Anyway thanks Lindsey for having us. We always enjoy coming up.
5 comments:
Ah cute Lindsey and Dean...I still have yet to venture up to their house...but with all the freak accidents that are goin on up there...I'm not sure if I would make it alive! I need to be brave though...:-) Sorry that your kids have been sick!! I hope they get feelin better....I used to throw up and be sick at least once a month until junior high...weird you'd think it'd be after jh that I would start getting sick once a month....who knows
Yet another cute picture! It always sounds like you have a blast at Lindseys. I'm just glad no one was sick then.
It sounds like your weekend was full of fun!
What a fun family adventure. I think you SHOULD post this allegedly delicious recipe. What in the world did you all do in Thatcher? What is there to do? Kidding. But that picture makes me miss Lindsey...the sister both my sisters wish they had in high school instead of me and her sarcastic ways.
Hi, you don't know me but I found your blog from Rebecca Walter's blog. Anyhow, I LOVE your set up and design and was wondering how you change your background paper from the templates that blogger provides. Anyhow, I know you're a busy mom, but if you get a chance to drop a line, I'd love to know. Thanks!
Heather
Post a Comment