
I have got a problem. I am not going to hide it any more. I am in love with Webkinz. I play all the time. I have let more than just my blog suffer, check out this laundry. Today I am going to exercise self control and not play Webkinz until the laundry is finished. Trisha, if you call and I don't answer, it is because I have to finish the laundry before we have a game.
6 comments:
I don't know too much about webkinz...you'll have to fill me in...I just know when we were in Park City a while back...they were all waiting outside a store because they just got some in or something....I love Gretchens new do! That's how my girls hair is going to look when I try to do it...where am I going to be without you and Linds?!
R u serious! I have a problem too! It is keeping up with my blog! hehehe. Cant wait till school is out and we dont have to run around crazy every day!
I hate laundry and I would look for reasons to postpone a load as well. I don't know anything about Webkinz besides the fact my mom says they are the new 'thing.' Most likely she will wait hours in line to buy them in bulk, just like she did with the Beanie Babies that are sitting in boxes right now :)
i wish i had an excuse for my laundry. at least you have something fun to show for it.....
Webkinz.. Oh angela that is so funny! So is the frog your own webkinz? I probably shouldn't get into that.. I will just stick to the wii, it takes more than enough of my time!
Sorry another tag, but I thought this one was fun!
Post a Comment