My First Tag!! Crazy since only 3 people know I have a blog.
Who eats more? Mike, unless it is candy.
Who said "I love you" first. Me, accidentally. I was trying to wait for him, but it just came out.
Who is taller? Mike
Who has more speeding tickets? Mike, I have not had any since we got married....knock on wood.
Who is smarter? Mike for sure, he uses all kinds of big words.
Who is more sensitive? ME
Who does the laundry? Me. Mike is in charge of putting away his own.
Who does the dishes? Me
Who is more romantic? Me, I keep hoping it will change.
Who sleeps on the right? Which side is right? Either way I sleep in the middle!
Who pays the bills? We do.
Who mows the lawn? Rylee did last summer. Whom ever Mike rounds up.
Who cooks dinner? We do. Mike is good to do dinner on the nights I work.
Who is messier? Mike, I have to clean up messes so I am pretty careful not to let anyone make them.
Who drives when you are together? Mike
Who is more stubborn? Mike, I always cave.
Who is funnier? Me
Who kissed whom first? Mike kissed me but I was willing!!
Who asked who out first? Mike asked me out.
Who proposed? Mike. Good thing too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment